2012年8月22日水曜日

Virtuoso Concert by Sugawa and ...


Here is the link of one of my favorite saxophone CD : Virtuoso Concert -played by Nobuya Sugawa(Saxophone) and Tokyo Kosei wind orchestra.
Sugawa plays Mackey, Mashima, Ellerby, and Reed's concerto.

Because I like American composers works, I like this CD and want to recommend.


However,according to my checking on amazon.com and amazon.co.jp, now it's not available on both.
I'm really wondering why this wonderful CD can't buy on website!?!?

In Japan, there are so many CD shops and maybe it's available. -means, you can purchase if you want.
...Maybe!! I'm not sure...


His playing are quite awesome and he is still improving and make me impressing.
I wish I could share this emotion with you guys...


If you've heard it, please tell me and why don't we talk about it?



By the way, here is another information.
Arno Bornkamp will play concerto and it will be on live streaming!!
Even you're in the concert hall,you can see and hear his playing... wonderful!!!

If you are interested in, please visit adolphesax.com.

It's gonna be at 10pm in Spain.(I'm not sure..) It means, I need to wake up at 5am because I'm in Japan. So hard...lol


See you tomorrow!!! Bye :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿