2012年4月16日月曜日

tough Tuesday is coming soon...

今日は英語だけにします。両方書くってGoogle+には昨日書きましたけど、実際Google+率低いもんねw

-----------


Tomorrow, I will performance Creston's concerto on the concert of my teacher's class.
Some more experience students than me performed today.
And tomorrow, I, other freshmen and other experience students will perform tomorrow.
MY VERY FIRST TIME TO PERFORM AT THE COLLEGE!!yeahhhhh


Not all movements. Just 1 movement.
I already practiced this piece and thought I didn't have any chance to perform this piece. However "what will you play in the concert?" teacher said, and then I said "I will ,,,, Creston's concerto".
I still don't know why I said so and chose Creston.lol

For it, I started to restudy this piece.
And then I realized that I didn't practice and never perform 2 and 3 movements.


....Don't ask me why I didn't choose 2 and 3 movements!!!Please!!!lol


Tasks before I go to sleep are : image training for tomorrow, prepare some textbooks for tomorrow(I have many classes on Tuesday), and so on!




By the way, I don't know how many people read my blog.
Other words, I know many readers in Japan, however I wanna know how many people who lives in overseas read my blog.

You live in overseas? Please let me knowwwww!!!!!


See you tomorrow ;)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿