2012年7月1日日曜日

Differences between < and cresc.

Today, I had lesson.
(Just additional lesson. Usually we don't have school on Sunday of course.)

I will perform Ferling's etudes in this term's exam.
To decide which songs I'm going to perform, I brought some Ferlings.


By the way, do you know differences between the word "crescendo/decrescendo" and figures(< and >)?

I thought figure crescendo/decrescendo means that play bigger or smaller within short time.
And word side means that do in a long time.

However my teacher told me "it's not exactly what composer means".


He said "I thought like you but different. Actually, I talked to some composers and discuss it. Then all of composers I talked said no.
All of them said that direction by figure means bring more energy and tention to next (in or decrease energy).

...? maybe it is better to explain that in figure means that music going broader.
(in decrescendo, music going narrower.)


Another one (direction by word) means music going bigger/smaller like turn the stereo up/down.


Maybe both of them going just bigger/smaller in audience, however composer use both directions properly.



Did you know that? I didn't!

I will follow these directions properly since tomorrow!;)
How about you?


Bye!!!




難しいこと書いてないので、頑張って読んでください。笑
でもわかんなかったら是非聞いてください。英語で答えますね。(冗談)
更には英語これ違うんでねえかい?があったら教えて下さいまし。間違った英語で答えますね。(半ば本気w)

また明日〜〜!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿