2012年10月10日水曜日

Lesson room


学校ね。廊下の。

・・・間違えた。「廊下ね。学校の。」だ。


This photo was took in my college.
There're many practice/lesson rooms on left and right side.
I don't know how many rooms my school has, but I'm sure there're NOT enough rooms.

Yeah, NOT ENOUGH.

Maybe over 100 rooms are there, however, many students have a waiting card to use practice room.

When I use a room, I need to ask guard man and if a room is empty, I can get a key for practice room.
Each student can use a room only an hour.
If you want to keep practice, you need to update.
(So, it means... 1 hour practice→ ask guardian → can keep practicing 1 hour →ask guardian,,,)

If there are students who have waiting card, you can't keep practice.
Then, you can get waiting card.


....Could you understand what I mean??? :P


It's only weekday rules. Weekend rules are little bit different because there're fewer students than weekday.


At first, I thought it is complicated rules.
...now?? I'm familier with it.

I don't like this system but I don't hate this rule too. Because it guarantee us to be able to use a room within an hour.
(It is only usual days. Before exam, it is little bit different. Sound complicated???lol)

My mind is little bit complicated :P


Anyways, all I want to say is I want to practice!!!!!!!!!!!




That's all!!!!!!!! :) See you tomorrow!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿