2012年10月3日水曜日

試演会でした。(Only English)

 Today, I had trial performance in Osarai-kai.(Kind of students concert.)


Before the performance, I had lesson and review some pieces quickly.
I don't have enough time to play in lesson because I have too much stuff even though I have a short time.
When prepare for lesson, I need to know the music and solve a technique problem.
Now I can't solve problems completely.
However, after the today's performance, I found problems and had confidence a little bit!:)
Of course I need to practice more but it is good for me because I will not be nervous too much.
(Sometimes I'm nervous unnecessarily.)


For now, I think I can focus on the problems.
Fingering? Ensemble? Just music? I want to know and play more freely!!!!


Thank you for the audience who was bearing during my performance.lol



See you tomorrow!!!



Today I performed :

  • Partita BWV 1013 -Sarabande
  • Mai/Noda
  • Klonos/Swerts

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿