2013年1月9日水曜日

What do you suppose?

As I mentioned on facebook, I'm considering to stop blogging everyday.
...well, I know already I blogging not everyday recently :P


At first, I think I will need to prepare for final exam.
Not tough than another university students because I'm not taking classes I have to work hard.lol
Some of classes I'm taking are tough, so I need to memorize some words and prepare.

The most tough one is my performance.
I will perform mid of Feb as my final exam.
Still don't decide what piece I'm going to play.
It's almost,,, a month before. Wow!! That's why the most tough one!;)

Second is, sometimes I have great topic to write, however it is not everyday.
To my blog making better, I don't think it is good to write everyday.

However, I want to improve my english and I guess it is good to write in English everyday.

...oh, I don't know what I suppose to do(--;) what do you suppose?



It's almost reaching the end of my freshman year.
In April, I'm gonna be sophomore.

Oh, wait.
After the exam, my saxophone studio will have a concert and farewell trip ;)
Sounds fabulous, isn't it??



See you ,,, tomorrow? I don't know yet :P


Bye!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿