2013年3月25日月曜日

Look back my freshman experiences

Oh, I feel it's been a long time to write in English...
If you feel weird about my english or something, please let me know immediately!



I'm gonna look back my freshman year.

Before I start to write about it, I think I need to tell you about school term in Japan.
All schools start in April. Not september! Little bit weird??;)


Anyways.
I'm going to look back my freshman experiences in accordance with this mind map.
(It is first time. So it is also my new experience in this year ;D)


To become a university student was

little bit weird feeling at first time. 
Before I enrolled, I was going to study abroad in US, however it never happened :(
And then, I applied Showa university of music and accepted. That is why I'm here~!

Almost freshman students are 18 or 19 years old.
Sometimes other people enrolled and I'm the others.

And I'm feeling weird since enrolled because music school is maybe unique character and unique people gathered. It's not normal school.
There're a lot of unique students, so there're also interesting/ridiculous rules :o
It makes me feel like I'm international student who came from overseas.
Because I was not in Japanese school, many times I feel I have a lot of queries about university structure, Japanese rules and so on.

In a class, phonetic class was good for me!
Teacher is very interesting and her research is also awesome.
Its class made me realized that I like to research! ;)

Also, my piano/vocal class teachers were also great!
I think I could meet some great teacher in this year.



Saxophone

I have studied with new teacher.
He gives me exact advice, vivid image about music and something new.
Truth be told, I never had his lesson before I enrolled, so I was anxious.
However, he told me I was wrong!

In this university, I have met new saxophone friends and I have earned fun experiences from these friends, with music.
A senior student asked me to join a concert in Kagoshima and I of course joined because this was a chance to perform with my teacher and senior students.
Really, really great experience. And also it was so great performance!

When I couldn't go to US for study, I was disappointed so much.
I thought I lose a lot of chances which is if I could go to US.
However, when I lose the way, I got another way, which is able to get another chance.

Yeah, absolutely I want to study abroad someday but until then, I pursue to my study in Japan.
Now I think I'm studying with great teacher and it is really really gun for me.


Oh, in this year, I can't describe about my saxophone experiences without ISSAC.
I went to US in October to compete in Georgia.
Even though I couldn't pass first round, it was awesome experience for me.
I met some awesome students, players (such as Claude Delangle!!) and people.

In this trip, I thought I'm sure that I love trip even some accidents occurred such as hurricane!lol


Conclusion

In this year, I think I was confused often because of a gap between my hope and real.
Even though I know my life is not full of favorable stuff, I was hoping to live in dreaming world...
(I can't describe well :(

But, I realized that I lose an important thing : it doesn't matter where you are. It is more important what you've learned.


Oh, I know sometimes it is important that where you are.
However, I couldn't move new world. It is my life and it have special meaning for my life make better.

I often meet some uncomfortable situation and when I heard some good news from overseas friends, I'm always happy but little bit it makes me with that I could go to study abroad.

However.
It is, my life and life is not perfect is perfect, I guess.(Can you get it??)


In the meantime, I'm gonna pursue my sophomore year in Japan with great teacher.
And find some new experiences which is not able to get in overseas:)

Challenge new experiences, and bet my future.



Thank you so much for all of people who support me!!! See ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿