2012年6月29日金曜日

Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra Japan tour 2012 -June 27

Yesterday was so amazing night!!!

I went to a concert which was performed by Slovakian orchestra with Japanese female conductor.

Programs:

  • Smetana: "The Moldau" symphonic Poem, from "My Country"
  • Dvorak: Violin Concerto in A minor Op.53
  • Dvorak: Symphony No.9 in E minor "From the New World"

(Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra. Conductor was Keiko Mitsuhashi)


I didn't have tickets

Yeah, because I never had any plan to go this concert before I saw a documentary TV show.
In this TV show, Japanese male conductor confronted hardship with his passion.
I was so impressed and it made me wish that I want to hear orchestra works.

After that, I searched information of concert halls and found this.
It was really, really expensive and I never know this orchestra and conductor.
However, I decided to go even though I dunno I can buy the ticket or not.

Luckily, I could buy and spent fabulous night at there :)


Orchestra, it's so amazing!!!

Why I didn't go to concerts of orchestra?
I love orchestra even they don't have saxophone player.

If you never hear orchestra, you should go!!
Actually, maybe great orchestra need to spend many money to buy a ticket, however it is well worth to spend.

This program was really great!
Maybe you have heard "From the new world" and "The Moldau".
These are famous pieces.
If you don't go concert often, it is better to choose famous pieces.



In fact, some of great orchestra need to spend a lot of money.
So I want to go more often but I can't.

I wish I could buy tickets cheaper and go to concert more often...


But, yeah, I'm sure that I will go and hear orchestra MORE!!!;)


Bye bye!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿